Friday, December 12, 2008

Hiatus

Hehrow!

I haven't been posting out here of late because I have been extremely busy. Time with family and friends and taking care of our household have always kept me busy, but I found time during the day to read and write. I'm still reading, but I'm using my writing time to get back into some old hobbies and volunteering that I had let wither while embroiled in my writing and politics. Obama won phew! And our country is in a terrible mess, so I've decided to use some of my free time to work to help others again. If something of interest worth posting comes up, I'll do so.

I hope you are all doing well and keeping busy yourselves. I'll bop in to visit your blogs here and there.

Namaste.

Sphere: Related Content

3 comments:

Romeo Morningwood said...

Whenver you get the chance please do drop by.
Take excellent care of yourself.

Anonymous said...

Dear Susannity,

I just have a quick question for you but couldn't find an email so had to resort to this. I am a progressive blogger and the owner of the mahablog. Please email me back at barbaraobrien@maacenter.org when you get a chance. Thanks.

Barbara

Romeo Morningwood said...

Hi!
It's interesting that you alone seem to be able to overpower the ginat social media magnet.
I finally realised that I had pretty much said my piece on my blog...a few times...and that Blogging is not a very good place to try and change someone's opinion let alone history hahahaa!

I'm happy squandering my time on Facebook..at least I can see what everyone has written in about 6 minutes..instead of the 6 hours that it would take to check out the 200+ blogs that I tried to keep up with pfft.

Anyway, that's what I'm up to..or now anyways. Thanks for dropping by it's been a while but time is a little different out here innit?